ARRANGE A CONSULTATION
THE FIRST STEP
Phone the Nose Clinic for an appointment. We offer consultations to new patients on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons from 14h30 to 16h30, or on Thursday morning from 09h30 to 12h30.
OUT OF TOWN OR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
If you’re an international traveler, or an ‘out of town’ patient (from Cape Town, Durban or any town or city some distance from Pretoria), remember that we can arrange a consultation to coincide with surgery the following day; if you so choose. Contact us at least six weeks ahead of the proposed visit. We will arrange a consultation to coincide as closely as possible with your travel plans.
NOTE: Arrive 15-30 minutes before to the scheduled time. We need your details and surgical history. Take a few minutes to read our guidelines to nasal surgery.
During your first consultation, you can expect –
- A clinical external and internal examination of your nose.
- A discussion of your case history (including details of earlier surgery, if applicable); your needs and expectations.
- A computer simulated preview of the proposed rhinoplasty result (to gauge your feelings about the change).
- A full explanation of the relevant procedure.
- A quotation for the procedure – see Costs
NOTE: Please reschedule your appointment if you develop a cold beforehand.
PHONE 27 (12) 807 1147 or 27 (73) 124 6010
FAX 27 (12) 807 1160
Fort Rock Estate
Lynnwood Road East
Willows, Pretoria, South Africa
Make an Appointment!